Skip to content

RSVP Event Management URL Not Working

Learn all about our free RSVP online Event Management service.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

RSVP Event Management URL Not Working

Postby kathyv » May 20th, 2015, 11:31 am

I have been unable to access the below RSVP Event Management system this week (and, this week,my guests have been unable to RSVP after they received their invitations).I have tried several different computers and I have received the following message:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_register() in /home/dinnerandamurder/public_html/rsvp/login.php on line 9" Earlier this month, I was able to access my RSVP Event Management system using my username/password. As my event is approaching, and I have yet to assign characters, please quickly advise how this can be reconciled. Yesterday, I also left a voicemail and sent an email about this.
kathyv

Re: RSVP Event Management URL Not Working

Postby Andremc » June 1st, 2015, 8:52 pm

Kathyv - have you had any luck? I'm having a similar problem, except my error message says "please select a valid game."
Andremc

Re: RSVP Event Management URL Not Working

Postby 2coolbaby » August 14th, 2015, 5:05 pm

I apologize. We moved our website to a new server, which had newer php versions, which required us to completely rewrite our rsvp script code! The rsvp site was down almost a week during this process, but it is now up and running with no issues.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to RSVP Online Event Management