Skip to content

June Winner

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

June Winner

Postby flappergirl » June 26th, 2007, 8:47 am

Don Wannabe and his wife Madam MeMe invited their closest friends to help them celebrate the opening of their newest venture "The Four Deuces". It started out as a perfect evening, but before long tragedy struck and the guests were left with a night to remember.....

I spent weeks preparing for this party. I am pretty detailed when it comes to planning, so I had read the instructions a million times, printed out all of the game stuff and created a timeline to follow so that everything would be in perfect order. We had the food set up in the dining room in the front of the house. I had asked everyone to bring a dish and we had a huge buffet with cheese sticks, chicken fingers, pizza rolls, pasta salad, meat balls, croissant sandwiches, veggie tray, ravioli, various cookies, cannolies, and tiramisu. We had the Godfather playing on the big screen in the living room which was the central gathering area. The upstairs was setup as the Brothel with red light bulbs in the hall and I put a “Do not Enterâ€
Attachments
Big Jim.jpg
Big Jim was a great character!
Big Jim.jpg (127.58 KiB) Viewed 1511 times
Games.jpg
Games.jpg (208.22 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
HaHa.jpg
Big Jim is dead and it is funny!?!
HaHa.jpg (66.86 KiB) Viewed 1512 times
MeMe and Don.jpg
The Hosts
MeMe and Don.jpg (127.26 KiB) Viewed 1512 times
Party Collage.jpg
We had lots of things to do other than murder.
Party Collage.jpg (192.34 KiB) Viewed 1510 times
groupbw.jpg
The Group
groupbw.jpg (135.44 KiB) Viewed 1511 times
flappergirl

Postby 2coolbaby » July 4th, 2007, 4:31 pm

I never did tell you just how much I enjoyed this entry. You were chosen as our June Contest Winner.

I love the photo's, but most of all, I really love your party description. It reflects just how much scheming goes on at one of our parties. I get so many people that want to leave the money and/or the weapons cards out of it. While they can do so if they want to, I always scratch my head and wonder, "Why would they want to?" Your post shows exactly why these things are such a great addition to a party. Sure you can have fun without them, but not near as much!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces