Skip to content

Contest Submission-4 Deuces Game

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Contest Submission-4 Deuces Game

Postby ttabuu99 » April 14th, 2009, 9:49 pm

I am always trying to find new and creative ways to surprise my husband for his October birthday. Using your murder mystery game at the 4 Deuces was a fabulous success!!

The set up for the game was so easy and I prepped for the upcoming evening by making chicken cacciatore and other yummy italian treats. Because I downloaded the game (next time I will just purchase the game), we used poker chips in place of money and I set up a few tables for our guests. I had 20's music playing in the background and all of my clues and paperwork prepared.

Everyone began to arrive in their 20's garb and I have to say I was impressed!! My husband came home to a house of pinstripes and fedoras and thought it hilarious! As I gave everyone their envelopes to begin play, the evening began! Everyone enjoyed the clue dropping and banter necessary for their characters and really got into it. Even though there were some murders and some mayhem, everyone understood their role and took it quite seriously. I have to say it was hard to pick best performance at the end of the evening!!

We really had an absolute blast and I can't wait to throw our next party! We are going to do a fundraiser for my breast cancer walk and want to do the sequel to the 4 deuces. Everyone is already excited and a few people cannot wait to reprise their roles again! Thank you so much for providing such an entertaining and fun product that really anyone can organize. We had fun!!
Attachments
5.jpg
Clearly after the murder was solved, having some fun with wigs!
5.jpg (43.52 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
4.jpg
The Whole Crowd!
4.jpg (53.05 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
3.jpg
Ravioli & Wannabe
3.jpg (39.28 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
2.jpg
Don Wannabe & Meme
2.jpg (36.46 KiB) Viewed 1057 times
1.jpg
Meme & Rebecca
1.jpg (39.39 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
ttabuu99

Re: May Contest Submission-4 Deuces Game

Postby 2coolbaby » April 15th, 2009, 3:49 pm

Thanks for sharing. I have to say, I absolutely love Don Wannabe's shirt. It has a wow factor, while remaining really classy!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces