Skip to content

Evidence Presentation and Inspector job?

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Evidence Presentation and Inspector job?

Postby iCat917 » September 1st, 2009, 1:05 am

I have a question about the evidence presentations that the inspector is supposed to read.
The host guide says to give exhibit D and G to the characters listed, but the Evidence Presentation sheet instructs the inspector to hold up all the evidence items and announce them.
So do I give the evidence to the indicated guests right away or after the announcement from the inspector is made?

and can the inspector be apart of the game as well? since he is going to read the solution and such?
iCat917

Re: Evidence Presentation and Inspector job?

Postby 2coolbaby » September 8th, 2009, 2:45 pm

The host guide says to give exhibit D and G to the characters listed, but the Evidence Presentation sheet instructs the inspector to hold up all the evidence items and announce them.
So do I give the evidence to the indicated guests right away or after the announcement from the inspector is made?

You follow our instructions exactly. Give these items to the guests when they arrive at the party. They know what to do with them. It works out the way it is supposed to.

and can the inspector be apart of the game as well? since he is going to read the solution and such?

Of course he can. He has his own secrets too! You do not give him the solution to read until the end of the evening, after he has filled out his own Whodunit Card. Make sure to use the Organizing Labels and Instructions, as this will make sure that the right things go to the right people at the right time.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces