Skip to content

Fabulous New Year's Eve

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Fabulous New Year's Eve

Postby Cindyrella » January 7th, 2010, 5:02 pm

Thank you for making our New Year's Eve Murder Mystery party such a success. This was so easy to put together (I bought the boxed kit) and everyone had so much fun. When I talked to a friend the next night she said she and her husband couldn't stop talking about what a great time it was.

I would highly suggest buying the boxed kit rather than the downloads. Everything was extremely well organized which, in turn, helped me to be organized. Plus I cannot imagine having to print out all of the items.

I was able to download an extra character packet the night before as I had two couples call at the last minute and ask if they could bring friends. Having those available at a moment's notice was great. Because of that I was able to tell them to feel free to invite their friends and able to have them be a part of the "cast".

The guests all came totally dressed in character and our "Best Performer" turned out to be one of the last minute add-ons. He and his wife apparently got their parts the morning of New Year's Eve and were so excited about it that they went all out. It was hilarious.

This event was also a great way for people who didn't necessarily know each other interact and have something to talk about. I would definitely use Dinner and a Murder again!!
Cindyrella

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces