Skip to content

Extra Action Cards?

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Extra Action Cards?

Postby abarroc » October 13th, 2010, 1:46 am

Hi there, I'm hosting Murder at the Four Deuces this Saturday and we have 27-28 people coming. I was wondering if it'd be okay to print out doubles of the action cards (so 8 total) so that more people have a chance of getting one. I love the twist that the action cards present and it doesn't seem like it'd make too negative of an impact on the party, but I'll trust your judgement :-)

Thanks!
abarroc

Re: Extra Action Cards?

Postby 2coolbaby » December 26th, 2010, 10:27 pm

I hope you contacted our customer service about this directly, as the forum hasn't received replies while I was dealing with some serious health issues.

BUT, for anyone else who has this question, the answer is that you can double up the action cards if you are having a larger group and it will not hurt anything at all.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby Madeleine Haines » April 3rd, 2020, 7:07 am

Dinner and murder mystery game is the top downloaded game in the last few years and people who want to download it free. They are just following the step mentioned at https://analyzedu.com/writing-services-reviews/writersperhour-com-review.html so that you will st the goal.
Madeleine Haines

Postby lolapaluuza » May 6th, 2020, 12:48 pm

Hello! How cool it is to have such a party! But for me, it is too much. I'm afraid of being in crowded places. How do you deal with stress? I want to try CBD products like hemp picks. They say it really helps to cope with anxiety and stress. Has anyone tried this?
lolapaluuza

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces