Skip to content

New Year's Eve

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

New Year's Eve

Postby rlm-90 » January 1st, 2007, 6:17 pm

I hosted this last night, and it was amazing. I didn't think it would go as well as it did. The murder didn't go off flawlessly, but it worked out.

I didn't expect all my friends to get into it, but I was blown away by the costumes, and accents, and scheming. Who knew my friends were so diabolical. Some people had trouble with their character, me included, because they were so opposite from the person's normal characteristics, but we all tried and had a lot of fun.

No one suspected the murderer. I had fourteen people attend and only one person actually knew who killed him. I didn't know that particular friend could be so good at getting away with murder, since the rest of my friends weren't. I had all four weapons cards used, and all the killers were obvious, the same person even managed to kill two people, after we all knew he killed Don Wannabe. People still went into rooms alone with him.

My friends are already planning for when I host the sequel next year, and I'm already figuring out how to improve my ability to play the character. I'm already excited for it.

This was an awesome game, and I will definately buy more to play. You've got me addicted Mary.
rlm-90

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces