Skip to content

Winner! Murder at the Four Deuces - 25th Birthday Party!!

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Winner! Murder at the Four Deuces - 25th Birthday Party!!

Postby sasha3110 » November 5th, 2014, 1:40 am

all.jpg
The guests

I organized the Murder at the Four Deuces for a combined 25th birthday party. Four of us girls at work turned 25 all within the same month so we decided to do a centennial celebration. We would like to do something special so we thought that Murder Mystery Party was the way to go! I did a research online and Murder at the Four Deuces seemed to be very highly recommended.

3.jpg
Birthday girls!

As a first time Murder Mystery Host (I’ve been to one before as a guest), the party kit was really easy to use. Everything is explained thoroughly and I especially appreciate the Host guide and checklist. I also love the convenience of the instant download as we are based in New Zealand and it always takes forever and a day for mail service from other parts of the world.

6.jpg
Inspector Neville "The Nose" Nutella

We had this gorgeous venue for the party. It was a city-owned 1924 Power Plant that could be hired for a small donation. It was the perfect setting for Murder Mystery. All the guests were excited about their parts. They were given their character booklet a month before the actual party, so they would have enough time to prepare for their character. For most of them, it was their first experience with Murder Mystery Party. It was a mark of a great party that they still talked about it the week after. They were still discussing their character storyline and what they would have done differently if they could do it again. Some of them are even inspired to host their own Murder Mystery Party! (I refer them to your website, of course!)

All in all, the night was a great success. Thank you very much Dinner and a Murder Team for the most memorable birthday party!

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg
sasha3110

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces