Skip to content

Murder at the Four Dueces Awesome!

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Murder at the Four Dueces Awesome!

Postby JAMBO8 » January 24th, 2015, 1:32 pm

We have done tons of murder mysteries in several different formats. This was by far the best game we used. No cookie cutter script. There were also enough clues so that several people guessed correctly, but not so obvious that everyone got it. Previous games that I have organized made it almost impossible for anyone to guess. I organized this for 18 family and friends on New Years Eve in a beautiful bed and breakfast. We had dinner at a nearby restaurant which was actually a speakeasy! Imagine the looks we got when we showed up in costume! I made a themed decorated cake and set up a photo station with a gangster style roadster so each couple could have their picture taken. They loved this! Everyone had a blast. I loved that this game had the murder take place during the party. The other types are not as much fun. I also loved the scavenger hunt and the fact that there were more murders through the night. It kept the game going. We had quite a crew who got into it and they were oh so funny. We even had a performance by Carrie Crooner! This was the first time I used Dinner and Murder games and I have already purchased Death by Chocolate for an all female spa night. This was the first mystery for many of our guests. They can not wait to do another one. now that I have used the game I have already thought of ways to make it even better next time. Thanks for a great game. I had my eye on this one for years and finally got to do it!! :D :D
Attachments
New Year's Eve roadster.jpg
JAMBO8

Re: Murder at the Four Dueces Awesome!

Postby 2coolbaby » August 14th, 2015, 5:01 pm

I moved your post into our Murder at the Four Deuces review area, so everyone could see it. I also wanted to thank you for posting such a great review! I may use it during our website redesign and post it on our front page!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces