Skip to content

Heidelberg, Germany Party

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Heidelberg, Germany Party

Postby katgoings » May 17th, 2007, 3:32 pm

I held this event on May 12 with 22 guests in Heidelberg, Germany! It was a huge success. People were in character upon entrance with the password "Joe sent me" AL Capone was taking 10 dollar fees from anyone who didn't know the password. Don Ravioli's death was a spectacular fall with one foot still on the bed and glasses askew. His wife, Carrie, and mother, the Baroness were unconsolable "when people were watching." More deals went on behind the scenes than any of us can even attest! "Floozie" and "tramp" were heard whenever Vicky and Carrie were together.
The couple to "steal" the show, and some lives, was, unexpectedly Cassandra and Cash--who through a combined effort ended up the wealthiest and killed one guest, and attempted a second. Each murder left more mystery and intrigue. After three and half hours, we called it quits, at midnight, amongst the cries of those who were still in the midst of a fourth murder--Don Wannabe, himself, by Cassandra Steal. The game is a delight! The characters are rich and the mystery fantastic--only one of our guests solved the original murder. We can't wait to try this again! Those who missed it this time, can't wait for the next time.
Attachments
tinysteals.jpg
A deadly duo
tinysteals.jpg (37.41 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
tinybaronessand inspector.jpg
I think a deal was happening here-she ended up with an awful lot of money
tinybaronessand inspector.jpg (28.32 KiB) Viewed 1560 times
tinywannabes.jpg
The Hosts of the evening Don and MeMe
tinywannabes.jpg (33.16 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
tinyguys.jpg
And so did the Guys
tinyguys.jpg (38.03 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
tinygirls.jpg
The ladies looked amazing!
tinygirls.jpg (41.98 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
katgoings

Postby 2coolbaby » July 4th, 2007, 3:04 pm

I somehow missed your post until now. So sorry about that.

I am thrilled you had a great time. I really think that it is more about the person, than the character. One imaginative person can take a very secondary character and really stand out. We give every character ammunition. It is up to the person playing that character to decide how to use it. It is up to each person to decide how to react to confrontations also. All of these things guide the course of the game. That is why every party will play differently, even using the same game.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces