Skip to content

30th Birthday

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Teen Rated Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

30th Birthday

Postby licig10 » October 19th, 2010, 9:16 pm

I chose the Murder at the Four Deuces theme for my 30th birthday party. This was a tough one since none of drink so I had to get creative.
phpC4iqpmPM.jpg
phpC4iqpmPM.jpg (10.7 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
I studied the decade and used what I learned to set the mood for the party. I made a large paper moon for picture so I could make keep sakes for all the guests after the party. For favors I gave all teh guys Cigars and the dolls all got fancy cigarette holders. I also printed play money with real pictures of 1920's money. And his the murder cards in authentic looking pieces of the decade. The night was a bit rocky because of dinner being delayed but with a bit of improve it was a hit.
phpj5lrX2PM.jpg
phpj5lrX2PM.jpg (10.89 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
I had planned the murder with my mom so she would be sly and go and turn off the breaker. Since I am an event florist I have a ton of decor supplies. I turned the sunroom into a fabric and light drapped room with a back room for gambiling
phpjAf3NtPM.jpg
phpjAf3NtPM.jpg (14.24 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
. Were are a pretty conservitive group so I went with the tame version, I was so surprised at how well people came out of there shells and became their character.
phpwupKkyPM.jpg
phpwupKkyPM.jpg (12.81 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
. Some of the quietest people I know became
phpHVCDaVPM.jpg
phpHVCDaVPM.jpg (8.65 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
the most cunning and out going. It was a great night and we all had so much fun we are going to make this a yearly event.
php4Rvo65PM.jpg
php4Rvo65PM.jpg (13.32 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
Thanks so much!
phpcgkfNLPM.jpg
phpcgkfNLPM.jpg (16.64 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
donandmeme.jpg
_with Love Don and MeMe
licig10

Re: 30th Birthday

Postby 2coolbaby » October 26th, 2010, 5:33 pm

I am so glad that you enjoyed it. A lot of our customers are conservative, so we take that seriously. Our ratings are very spot on. The games we are working on now and in the future are being written as clean games with mature content being added for a mature game, after the clean game is created. The Four Deuces was written mature and then tried to take the mature content out and it was harder to make a clean game, but we got it pretty clean (Tame). So our future games will be clean or mature. Hopefully writing this way will allow us to still have a lot of intrigue in the clean games too.

I loved your photos, which looked very 1920's period pieces and your paper moon was just fabulous!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces TAME