Skip to content

definately worth the time!

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Teen Rated Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

definately worth the time!

Postby stagetrinity » September 6th, 2006, 7:15 pm

Hi ya guys! Well, here is my story *cough cough*
See, last year for my birthday I wanted to do something no one I know ad even done before. So I though about ti for awhile and I had the idea for a murder mystery party! Well, for rthe longest time I looked for something when I stumbled on this site...which was one of the best things ever to happen!!! ^^
So, of course I'm a teen, and I wanted something mega fun. Well, since all my friends are theatre people, I wanted something that would give them a run for their skills. So I found this one and it sparked my interest.
When I told my friends about this, I had SOOOOO many people wanting spots that it was hard to decide! But I set up all this in my grandmas spare home, which is basically like a large clubhouse. One of the things I found fun to do was get a bunch of twos from card decks and arrange them on tables while setting candles in between them. I even put some on the door under a banner! And all their costumes were amazing!!
Anyway, my friends ADORED the party and now whenever it's time for my parties, they beg for another one of these and beg for spots in advance! So this is definitely worth all the effort, and it is so much fun!
stagetrinity

Postby 2coolbaby » September 6th, 2006, 7:36 pm

Thank you so much for the feedback. I am glad that you and your friends enjoyed your party. Very shortly our kits will be available in boxed sets and will take out all the work 8)
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces TAME