Skip to content

Spectacular

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Teen Rated Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Spectacular

Postby Bree » November 24th, 2004, 11:43 pm

I hosted the "Murder at the Four Deuces" last night and had a spectacular time.  All my friends came dressed up.  The girls looked like they had come from the 1920's and the boys looked very much like the gangsters they were.  Everyone had such a great time!  It was different from the bowling alley parties that are quite the rage in my neck of the woods right now.  As a teenager who can organize these types of things, I fretted that I wouldn't be able to enjoy the fun as I was not a character.  But I found out it was fun to follow the guests around as they ran madcap over the house trying to spy on conversations of other guests in the different rooms.  My friends thought this was a blast and even the boys loved it.  The best part about your murder mystery is that it simply set up an informal structure to the game, getting everyone into party mode.  Because there was no script everyone moved around and were able to do as the pleased.  There ended up having been a total of three murders by the end of the night!  Please keep writing these fabolous murder mysteries! 

Sincerely,
Bree W.
Bree

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces TAME