Skip to content

Emailed Feedback

Feedback on Killer Reunion Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Emailed Feedback

Postby 2coolbaby » March 17th, 2006, 12:32 pm

This topic contains feedback or comments that were emailed to me. If I feel an explanation may help you the viewer I will post it in red here.

Enjoy! Mary Lee
2coolbaby
Site Admin

The Best Party

Postby 2coolbaby » March 17th, 2006, 12:33 pm

Dear Mary,

On Feb. 25th we had the best party, one that will be remembered with laughter and smiles for a long long time. I bought the Killer Reunion and after much research I dove in and made it into "my" party and had a blast writing the extra Characters into it. In all we had 24 guest and it worked great. I also hired a photographer, knowing a few weeks prior to the party, it was going to be an affair to remember. It was. We are having another get together to look at over 500 photos presented as a slide show. Thank you thank you thank you! I am planning on buying the Santa Clause next!

Best to you,
Becky H.
Kingwood, TX

As you look at the photos, notice all the laughter and smiles!!
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Oh my! What a blast!!!

Postby 2coolbaby » March 21st, 2006, 5:19 pm

Hi Mary

Our church couples retreat ended a few hours ago and we are still laughing over the strange turn of events that we experienced! Amidst our great bible lessons, the game went on in the "background" Fri nite past midnight and again after breakfast before we revealed the murderer.

Meanwhile there were six other deaths! [One was an accidental death- someone was handing her a weapon to "hold" for a later hit. She thought she was dead and declared her death!]

Treachery! One man purchased a weapon from a gentleman; and when he went back to speak to him, was murdered with the man's second weapon!

That was the first murder and the second occurred while we were documenting the first body; followed quickly by the third body... All within a few minutes! They were dropping like flies!

Thank you for the great time had by all! In all we had 52 characters from your game by adding a spouse to each bonus character. [I also added a few odd names with spouses for filler.] Some couples did not wish to play, but everyone observed with a good time.

I will be in touch with comments as they come in!

Barb H.
Port Orchard
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Thanks you SO much

Postby 2coolbaby » June 6th, 2007, 11:04 am

Dear Mary Lee

We held our party on Sat 02 June and it was an awesome success. We had 20 guests and 2 couples hosting (Myself and my husband, my brother and his wife).

We made up our own gallery of photos of each couple from 20 years ago which was a good laugh, and got them all to dress formally and took photos of them as they arrived. We only had one murder in the evening which I also photographed, and his "wife" played the grieving widow to perfection and much hysterical laughter!! We had some excellent acting and an evening of great fun.

Thanks you SO much.

Regards
Cathy S
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to A Killer Reunion