Skip to content

Previous Customer Comments

Feedback on The Santa Clause Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Previous Customer Comments

Postby 2coolbaby » November 24th, 2004, 8:19 pm

The party was a huge success despite being organised at such short notice and I couldn't have done it without your help! Everyone played their part to a tee and it was hilarious to watch everyone busy at their made-up conversations trying to swindle money and information at every turn. We had a wide spread of ages (from 9 to 45) which I thought would pose problems, especially for the younger ones, but everyone managed admirably and enthusiastically... and by midnight we in fact had had 3 successful 'murders' and then the murderer decided to 'commit suicide' rather than get caught - at which point I thought it wise to end the game quickly!! Thats how involved in the characters everyone became - and it was a difficult task to get everyone to leave their role-playing behind them and get on with the rest of the NY's celebrations! It was an event that everyone will remember for a long time... surrounded by friends and filled with laughs and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thanks again! - Tanya in Malaysia
__________________________________________________________________________________
WOW! WHAT a game, everyone really had a great time and even most tried to act the part. Some of us were slower than others in the "Oh I guess I should die"! All in all this was excellent and your last minute help in the players falling off and not showing up was more than great. Fortunately our 9th player showed up. Thank you SO MUCH for all you've done to make this a hit.
Paul & Susan S.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Everything went very well. The party was a lot of fun. Thanks.
Nate
HAD AN AWESOME TIME. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND I LAUGHED SO HARD WATCHING AND LISTENING TO EVERYONE. I WAS THE HOST OF THE PARTY SO I WAS BUSY WITH A COUPLE LAST MINUTE DETAILS, BUT STILL GOT TO BE INVOLVED. EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME. ONE OF THE OTHER UNITS I AM FRIENDS WITH IS THINKING OF DOING ONE FOR A SPECIAL WEEK THEY HAVE IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS. THANKS AGAIN.

BONNIE
Mary - I just wanted to let you know that we played The Santa Clause murder mystery with my family over Christmas and we had a blast!! None of my family is particulary theatrical, but everyone felt comfortable with their characters and the format of the game. Your game was organized very well and each character was supplied with just the right amount of information. I heartily recommend your game to anyone and everyone who would like a new party experience!! We will definitely be back for more!!
Happy Holidays!! Alan from CA
Dear Mary Lee,

Thank you Thank you Thank you

My wife and I and eight friends played your 'Santa Claus' game on New years Eve over dinner; it lasted from 8.00 pm to 11.45 pm, everybody dressed up and got really involved in their parts. Constance bribed Will Lie with Iggotta's money as well as her own and XXXXXX murdered Shamus over dinner to shut him up, nothing was lost as we had a séance to contact Shamus and find out what he knew. A very good game well put together and easy to play.

Thank you again Philip S.
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: Previous Customer Comments

Postby Terrivannatter » March 4th, 2011, 6:52 pm

I had my party on Dec 4, 10.The Santa Clause It was to celebrate my 60th birthday. It was the best fun I ever had at any party. We had 33 guests, and they all participated and had such a great time. We had people from ages 15 to 87 and everyone had a fantastic time. Thanks for the great party id.ea. I'd do it again, and again! Terri, Ohio
Terrivannatter

Return to Board index

Return to The Santa Clause