Skip to content

I haven't even had my party yet, but THANK YOU!

I strive to provide excellent customer service. I enjoy hearing your comments and always welcome suggestions!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

I haven't even had my party yet, but THANK YOU!

Postby ronnijean » September 20th, 2010, 12:26 am

I'm not hosting my party for another month (for my 30th bday!), but I am ALREADY so impressed with your kits and the customer service and just want to say thanks! I love that these forums are available and that I can get hints and tips and even pictures from other people's previous successful parties.

I hosted my first murder mystery party 14 years ago (for my 16th birthday) and this will be the fifth one I've thrown. I've used several different companies' games and am familiar with the differences between them. I am SO GLAD that I found you as your parties seem to be above and beyond any of the others I've done - I will probably never use another company!

Thank you so much for all your hard work and I'm really looking forward to hosting the party - I'm sure I'll be back to post pictures and how it went. :)

p.s. I also think it's fantastic that you have so many links to costumes, recipes, period slang, etc. Actually, as soon as I saw that you had a link to Past Patterns, I knew you were serious about your parties. I do historical reenacting as a hobby, and Past Patterns is a very reliable source for period-correct patterns that I've used before. Needless to say, I'm making my flapper dress from one of their patterns.
ronnijean

Re: I haven't even had my party yet, but THANK YOU!

Postby 2coolbaby » September 22nd, 2010, 5:19 pm

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It really is appreciated.

I just love building our party theme pages. I only use web sites that are reputable and have top notch content. I am not about to send my customers to sites that are less reputable. We are in the process of redesigning our web site and at that time we will be updating our theme pages and adding even more useful things. I am very excited about this.

Make sure to take pictures, especially of your hand sewn flapper dress. I would just LOVE to see that. Post pictures and feedback in our Contest Entry Topic and you could possibly win a free game.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: I haven't even had my party yet, but THANK YOU!

Postby ronnijean » October 30th, 2010, 1:37 am

I just wanted to say thanks again! I had my party last weekend and it was a blast! I also submitted my review and some pictures here:
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com/forum/contest-entry-goodbye-20s-with-a-1920s-party-t2704.html

Everyone had a great time and I'm already thinking about doing The Four Deuces, Part 2. :)
ronnijean

Return to Board index

Return to Customer Service