Skip to content

April 2005 Contest Winner - AlphaSquirell

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces 2 Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

April 2005 Contest Winner - AlphaSquirell

Postby 2coolbaby » April 22nd, 2005, 12:48 pm

Congratulations to AlphaSquirell on winning our April 2005 contest!
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby AlphaSquirell » April 22nd, 2005, 8:50 pm

This was some of the most fun I have EVER had. We had several people who learned from the original Four Dueces, so this one was that much more fun.

For example, Darrin Toosteal had so many problems with his wife in the first one that he murdered her so he wouldn't have to put up with her. Cash Steal poisoned the cake last time, killing five people. In the Four Dueces II, he was picked off early so he wouldn't have the oppourtunity.

People also learned to travel in a minimum of groups of 2. (and even then, only with someone you trust) We got good at plotting and kniving without giving away enough to compromise ourselves.

In this one (as well as in the original Four Dueces) my dad served as the bartender. Everyone enjoyed having this "improvised character". Several people robbed his "tip" jar that he kept on the table. In Four Dueces II, he actually bought different bottles of different juices and flavorings, and mixed drinks for the guests. (all non-alchoholic, of course)

The best part is, we are planning to do as many Murder Mysteries as possible. (the new Luau at the end of the summer, The Santa Clause at Christmas this year, and Killer Reunion at the end of our next school year)

This event has been talked about constantly, and people I don't even know complained to me because they weren't invited. Even better, people STILL talk about how much fun we have.
AlphaSquirell
Murder Mystery Expert
Murder Mystery Expert

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces 2