Skip to content

Bridal Shower?

Tidbits to help you host a great murder mystery party.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Bridal Shower?

Postby magicmcm » May 17th, 2008, 5:46 pm

I'm hosting a bridal shower next month and using the Death by Chocolate game. A few questions:

What would you consider an appropriate game timeline to make room for a few bridal shower traditions? i.e. when to open gifts, have cake, do a couple of simple spa treatments (foot soaks and scrubs - during the game?)?

Is chocolate specifically mentioned in the game other than the title and menu suggestions? Can't I just omit that part?

Would it be feasible to play a couple of traditional bridal shower games within the game in order to award some additional prizes? I'm not talking anything too intrusive to the game - perhaps just the clothespin game (can't say the groom's name) or a "guess the number of bath beads in the jar" game.
magicmcm

Postby 2coolbaby » May 19th, 2008, 10:11 am

Chocolate is pretty central to the theme of the game. It takes place at Lady Godiva's Day Spa, which specializes in chocolate spa treatments. Every characters background is asked to bring a chocolate treat or item to the party. If you want to leave that out, then you will need to black out this instruction from the bottom of every character booklet.

You can do everything for your bridal shower during the party. Just like you could do if you were having the bridal shower at Lady Godiva's Day Spa. As far as timing, just look at your Step-by-step party instructions in the Host Guide. Use this to see when it is best to fit in different activities. Just remember to stay in character during the activities.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: Bridal Shower?

Postby GeorginaPhillips » May 31st, 2020, 12:48 pm

It was my friend's bridal shower so I was thinking of sending her the best food gifts as I can't be there for her. I have to miss her wedding as I have to go abroad for some work.
GeorginaPhillips

Postby abbeyon » June 30th, 2020, 9:43 am

I’m in charge of games at my sisters bridal shower next month. I would like to do a “family feud” style game (wedding/bridal theme).. anyway I need to survey 100 brides!! If I posted the questions in this thread (a) is that allowed and (b) would people be willing to answer them? They’re quick questions with very short answers. Thanks!
abbeyon

Postby Danil89 » January 19th, 2021, 11:05 am

Many of us want to get a beautiful girl who can do true love with her partner. There is always some of the best dating platform are available on the https://womenandtravel.net/slovakian-women/ site option where you can find the true love of life. Some Bride's looks amazing when they do daily shower for the refreshment of the body.
Danil89

Postby polmicuste65 » April 9th, 2021, 1:12 pm

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. tienda pinturas zaragoza
polmicuste65

Postby carloss321 » April 12th, 2021, 7:38 am

Thanks for the links. Keep contributing.
carloss321

Postby Hayden Akhtar » April 13th, 2021, 2:59 pm

Howdy very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. xnxx
Hayden Akhtar

Postby polmicuste65 » April 13th, 2021, 3:18 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. dresses
polmicuste65

Postby Hayden Akhtar » April 14th, 2021, 12:55 am

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. 漫畫
Hayden Akhtar

Florence Residences

Postby xicono2458 » April 14th, 2021, 5:39 am

Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info. Florence Residences
xicono2458

大奉打更人

Postby ledranamle » April 14th, 2021, 11:24 am

Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. 大奉打更人
ledranamle

Postby Hayden Akhtar » April 17th, 2021, 2:13 am

very interesting keep posting. smm panel india
Hayden Akhtar

Postby Hayden Akhtar » Yesterday, 2:52 am

Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb! Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. clean my mac 3 torrent
Hayden Akhtar

Postby Hayden Akhtar » Yesterday, 5:42 am

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. chinese carbon rim
Hayden Akhtar

Postby xicono2458 » Today, 4:54 am

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! rekordbox license key crack
xicono2458

Postby Hayden Akhtar » Today, 4:58 am

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers Innosilicon 750mh
Hayden Akhtar

Return to Board index

Return to Hints and Tips