Skip to content

Opinion or Ideas!!!! PLEASE!!!

Feedback on Immortal Murders Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Opinion or Ideas!!!! PLEASE!!!

Postby chalky » January 19th, 2011, 2:37 am

I am very meticulous and would like ideas/opinions I want to stay away from the halloween style theme for the Immortal Murders and try to mix it in more with the actual characters. It is hard I am thinking either Medieval/Rennaisance or Victorian per the Mage Clan and Fae Court (Arthurian Legend). Or there is a masquerade style per the Vampyr House (Italy). I would like to do a masquerade style but it doesn't seem to fit in well with the characters.

I have looked at what other people have done and it seems to sit around the halloween theme.

Anyones opinion or ideas would be great. I want to try and make it more modernised.
chalky

Re: Opinion or Ideas!!!! PLEASE!!!

Postby MiryRoses » January 22nd, 2011, 5:37 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by Halloween Theme. Our guests seemed to naturally treat it more as a masquerade, complete with masks for a few, without us stipulating that. Actually, several of our guests chastised each other for mentioning modern items, such as cellphones, as anachronistic. A masquerade would work very well, and can be done easily.
MiryRoses

Re: Opinion or Ideas!!!! PLEASE!!!

Postby 2coolbaby » January 25th, 2011, 4:43 pm

I agree and think a masquerade would work very well. It is set at a costume ball, so there is no reason to not do masquerade. Many of the parties may look like Halloween to you, because people are in costume, but that is because it is a costume ball.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to The Immortal Murders