Skip to content

IMMORTALS ROCK!

Feedback on Immortal Murders Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

IMMORTALS ROCK!

Postby GottaLoveMe » October 31st, 2006, 12:16 am

Hey Mary Lee,

Well it was a hit! The best part I liked? A guest could not make it so, he sent his 13 year old son in his place (mother was already invited) during the course of the evening, he managed to get alot of money! The kid was creative! King Oberon managed to rob the dead! "ok, now your dead, give me your money! Wealthy Player! :twisted:

I have done a mystery before in my home but it was not an interactive game. We will never go back to reading scripts. We will have interaction!
The Riddles, scavenger hunt and the spell cards were absolutely hilarious! Our Halloween will never be without one!

Thanks for a night of fun, even if it was filled with bribery and murder!
Alot of slaying going on here!

I wasn't able to get alot of photo's during the mystery but I did manage to get some after wards. Here is a link that will take you to that page. The photos that you will see firstly contains photos of a scavenger hunt that we did for kids attending party. To VIEW the Immortal Mystery: double click the photo to the right titled "The Immortal Murders".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gottalubme/
Attachments
The Immortal Murder Mystery 013.jpg
The Inquisitor
The Immortal Murder Mystery 013.jpg (49.69 KiB) Viewed 2177 times
GottaLoveMe

Postby 2coolbaby » November 1st, 2006, 2:09 pm

Looks like a huge party! I have never heard of Trunk or Treat beofre. That was a really great idea!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to The Immortal Murders