Skip to content

PARTY A HUGE SUCCESS

Feedback on Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

PARTY A HUGE SUCCESS

Postby allycat1228 » December 30th, 2006, 8:05 pm

First of all, I just wanted to say that Death By Chocolate was the best birthday party I ever had.

Two weeks before the party, I called some of my girl friends to see if they would be available for a murder mystery party for my 15th birthday. Everyone was very excited and had a lot of questions to ask since no one had ever been to a murder mystery party before. The next week I delivered the character booklets to their houses with a reminder note attached to each of them reminding them to bring the booklet with them, and to dress up as if they were going to a spa.

Around my house I had many platters filled with various types of chocolate. In my kitchen, I had a chocolate fondue fountain with marshmallows and pretzels to dip into it. I purchased two "Bachelorette Party" signs and hung them up in my living room and basement. Also in the basement, i had many types of lotions set up so the room would feel more like a spa. I also had cream for facials which would be used later in the night. Throughout the whole house, there was classical music playing (low volume) and the lights were dim to set the mood of a spa. I also purchased balloons that said bachelorette party and i had pink plates, cups, and napkins.

Around 7, everyone arrived in their "spa wear". Mostly everyone wore pajamas and slippers, and a few girls including myself also wore robes. Surprisingly, no one forgot their character booklets!

At about 7:30 we ate dinner which was a hero and penne alla vodka. (Which was delicious :D )

All four extra murders were committed! Not only did the murderers have a reason to kill someone, they had a lot of fun doing it too! I played the part of Chastity and i was both a murderer and a victim. (Pearl was killed by Elise, Elise was killed by Chastity, Chastity was killed by Belinda, and Madeline was killed by Tyra)

There was tons of laughs, scheming, and murdering that night, and it was all caught on tape by my dad who took video throughout the whole night. My mom was the hostess and read the host announcement and handed out information. My younger sisters played the roles of Bonnie and Elise.

The night was so much fun, and I cant wait to do it again!
Thanks!
Ally

this is the sign that greeted the guests when they arrived

Chastity and Justine chatting while admiring the chocolate fountain!

Madeline found dead in the bathtub!

Bonnie, Madeline, Tyra, Justine, and Victoria

All of the guests of Chastity Corman's Bachelorette Party
allycat1228

Postby 2coolbaby » December 31st, 2006, 12:16 pm

Looks like you girls had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Death By Chocolate