Skip to content

Hotmail,Hotmail, Hotmail!

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Hotmail,Hotmail, Hotmail!

Postby deestime » August 11th, 2007, 12:07 pm

Please help! I just ordered "Death By Chocolate" for an all Girls (ok women lol) 50th birthday bash. When I go to send out the e-vites with hotmail addresses, people are not receiving them at all. I've done it & redone it so many times, always making sure I have the correct info logged but it still is not coming through to them.

I had my husband take a look at it & even with checking the "junk mail", checking the "automatic deleted mail folder", it isn't showing up in any of the hotmail accounts. Why is this?

I'm nervous because the party is August 24th, so not much time at all to finish getting the emails/invites off to everyone. Please help.

Also...being that this is an "all girls party" do we have to use the 5 male characters in the game? Are they significant roles that must be used or can we use an all female cast? The party will have approximately 28 women & I ordered the additional player packet...so if you could answer this question as well, it would be a HUGE help!

Thank you in advance, for your help!!!
deestime

Postby 2coolbaby » September 6th, 2007, 11:52 am

I have no idea what is going on with Hotmail. They appear to be blocking at the server level and I have no idea why. We do not send spam, our spf records are correct, we are not on any blacklists. Unfortunately, they have no way to contact them in regard to this. I have my IT people looking into this, to try to determine why it is only happening with the RSVP system. Our receipts get through.

I will let you know more, as soon as I do.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?