Skip to content

Many questions re A Killer Reunion

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Many questions re A Killer Reunion

Postby bridgemj » September 5th, 2007, 8:57 pm

I just purchased A Killer Reunion. I am a bit confused about the Action Cards. I understand that the weapons cards are found through the scavenger hunt & the action cards are drawn from a bowl or hat, but why are there blank action cards? Is it so that people can draw a blank one & not know who has the real ones? Why do they have to be the same size as the weapon cards? So you don't know what people are holding? As the host, do I explain that someone can only be killed if the killer was one that found a weapon? Does their confidential booklets tell them to kill or do I tell them they can decide who to kill if they found a card & that they need to come notify me if they kill. Also...they probably shouldn't tell others they found a weapon?
bridgemj

Postby 2coolbaby » September 6th, 2007, 10:53 am

but why are there blank action cards? Is it so that people can draw a blank one & not know who has the real ones?

It is to add to the hat or bowl with the action cards. This will allow everyone at your party to pull a card. They will either get a blank or an action card. This is also why they are the same size as the action cards, so they will not feel any different when your guests go rooting around to pull one.

Why do they have to be the same size as the weapon cards? So you don't know what people are holding?

It has nothing to do with the size of the weapons cards. They are the same size as the action cards, as explained above.

As the host, do I explain that someone can only be killed if the killer was one that found a weapon? Does their confidential booklets tell them to kill or do I tell them they can decide who to kill if they found a card & that they need to come notify me if they kill. Also...they probably shouldn't tell others they found a weapon?

You do not need to do anything like this. If you did, I would tell you in the Host Guide or it would be in the Host Announcement.

Every character's background explains the weapon scavenger hunt, the action cards, how to use both and not to tell anyone they found a weapon.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?