Skip to content

Printing Materials for Four Deuces

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Postby nikkibuck » October 14th, 2007, 5:06 pm

:( I was able to download all the materials without a problem, however, when I went to print the Guest List Worksheet, The Background Info on each character, & the Confidential Info on each Character, within the paraghraphs of text, letters would randomly be gone & not print. For example, "Mayor "Big Bill" Bumpkin is the Mayor o Chi ago e is riendly and honest whi h is why people do not belie e the rumor that ity unds ha e been anishing ..." etc, etc. Has anyone else had this problem before? (All the text fits on the page when Acrobat Reader pops up when I go to print & "fit the page" is already selected, so no problems there.) Thanks! :lol:
nikkibuck

Postby 2coolbaby » October 14th, 2007, 10:26 pm

I have not heard of that in years. Any chance you have an ancient printer? Some old printers used to have memory issues that resulted in font reproduction problems. If you can view the fonts on screen, then the problem is printer related. You can verify that by printing to a different printer.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby nikkibuck » October 15th, 2007, 12:11 pm

:) I sent the materials to a much newer printer without any problems, so it definately was my personal printer causing the problem. Thanks for the help!

Nikki Buck
nikkibuck

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?