Skip to content

invitations?

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

invitations?

Postby doublenn » September 10th, 2006, 8:30 pm

I just ordered your Immortal Murders game, which I'm very excited about playing. I've looked through all the info and I can't seem to find printable invitations. Did I miss something? I know I can do it all online and do e-invitations, but I like printing things and sending real invitations, I think it just adds a little something extra. And I thought there was an option for that but I can't seem to find it. So if you could direct me to that I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
doublenn

Postby rayvani » September 10th, 2006, 10:01 pm

I played the Four Deuces, but my invitations were the characters Booklets. If you look on the front page, it has spaces to enter time, date, etc etc. There were envelopes in my packet that I could also print off.
rayvani

Postby 2coolbaby » September 10th, 2006, 11:09 pm

Thanks for helping out Rayvant! The Immortal Murders is the same as 4 Deuces. The Invitiation is designed into the character booklet, which the guests need to get before the party & there are envelopes you can print to mail it all in.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

thought so...

Postby doublenn » September 12th, 2006, 11:33 am

I saw those and thought that might be it, but I wasn't 100% sure. I was kind of hoping there might be a generic invitation for the game because we were going to invited everyone first, wait to see who could come, and then assign characters. So if I send out those invitations, we'll have to assign characters first won't we? Or am I getting this wrong.

Thanks to both of you for your help!
doublenn

Postby 2coolbaby » November 24th, 2006, 5:44 pm

In that case I would use either I e-invite system to email everyone an invitation, or just purchase a general party invitation to mail out to everyone ahead of time. It would be easier and less expensive then printing an invite.
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?