Skip to content

Question about character assignments in 4Deuces

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Question about character assignments in 4Deuces

Postby DvineRbcc » September 12th, 2006, 4:43 am

Hi. My fiance and I are hosting the 4Deuces game to celebrate my 30th b-day in about 6 months. I just purchased the game kit and started reading the host guide.

I am a little unsure about which character set from the suggested couple pairings would be best for he and I. We both want to play the game so I am trying very hard not to read any thing that will spoil it for me.

My first thought was to play Don Wannabe and Madam MeMe because that would sort of put us in the "host" positions very naturally, however the short description for Carrie Crooner-Ravioli says that she is there to do a special performance. Well, I am a singer! and I cant think of a more fun thing to do than to perform on stage at my party (singing Jazz is one of my "dreams") which would make the pairing of Carrie Crooner and Al Capone...so i suppose my question is which would you recommend and if I don't play Carrie Crooner do I need to find someone that is willing to perform?

DvineRbcc

P.S. We will be hosting this in rented facility with a stage if that helps you envision what I have in mind at all...
DvineRbcc

Postby 2coolbaby » September 12th, 2006, 10:33 am

You can play whomever you want to play. If you want to sing then go right ahead and give yourself the present of playing Carrie and your hubby Al. Just do NOT discuss your characters with each other before the party. You should have a birthday to remember :wink:
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?