Skip to content

Travel

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Travel

Postby Dunno » March 27th, 2020, 8:20 pm

If you are traveler or flying everytime to USA recommend to take a car in good service. In the future, thanks to them you can save a lot of money. Personally, I use car rental fort myers airport to rent a car. For hotels I use only booking, and for airplanes - air sales. Now when I buy or rent, I get very big discounts!
Dunno

Re: Travel

Postby TimoTu » August 19th, 2020, 5:32 am

I think it's a good idea and here's why. The fact is that it is quite cheap and convenient. Not everyone needs a car constantly and therefore it is easier to just rent it
TimoTu

Postby KevinCat » August 19th, 2020, 6:03 am

I also think so and fully agree with the author of the post above. Rent a car is convenient, easy and simple, it is really profitable. I usually read about cars before I buy or rent them here Ford small car There are a lot of pretty detailed reviews and a lot of different models described. This is very interesting and useful to read if you often deal with cars.
KevinCat

Postby Kchristianti » October 6th, 2020, 1:37 pm

Well, if you're a proud owner of Audi the must-do is to update your navi before the departure unless you want to navigate by your phone's map. Here's the helping hand https://update-navi.today/.
Kchristianti

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?