Skip to content

Killer Reunion Separating couples?

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

Killer Reunion Separating couples?

Postby iowafalconer » November 7th, 2007, 2:01 pm

I am organizing a 70's Killer Reunion Christmas Party for my office. Does anyone have any advice for character assignments as far as teaming husbands and wives together? I would err on the side of NOT doing so to encourage interaction at the party.

I am "pre-warning" participants that they probably will not be grouped with their spouse, but that doesn't seem to be too great of an issue for most people.

Do you think this will work?

TIA

iowafalconer and the misses!
iowafalconer

Postby 2coolbaby » November 7th, 2007, 3:19 pm

As long as no one has an issue with it, it would be okay. It would not be my normal suggestion though for this particular game. It is written as a couples game, with couples in love.

I always take jealousy into consideration when I write these games. The last thing you want at a party is a jealous wife or husband who thinks their real life spouse was playing their role with their characters spouse a little too well. It could turn a fun party into an uncomfortable affair.

This is why I actually give you couple match up suggestions for most of our games. I do not do that for this one, because I assume you would assign couples together. If you don't, you MUST make sure that they spouses will not mind.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions