Skip to content

Ben DeToys Murder

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

Ben DeToys Murder

Postby godsgirlbb » November 26th, 2007, 10:54 am

I will be the Host, but I will also be playing so I don't want to be given any confidential info, but I am a little confused on how the murder of Bed DeToy is supposed to happen. Is there already an assigned murder for Ben or does he simply fall dead on his own and we are to figure out who murdered him? The evidence provided, does it lead to both Mr. Scams death and Ben's? I want to play so I don't want all the info, but I don't want to be completely confused either so that I can explain to others who might be as well. Please help!!!
godsgirlbb

Postby 2coolbaby » November 26th, 2007, 5:54 pm

This is all taken care of for you. You do not need to do anything and the 2 people who need to do something have instructions in their background booklet highlighted in yellow with bold italics... just to be sure they see it!

The evidence does point to the killer of both Mr. Scam and Ben DeToy (same person).
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: Ben DeToy's Death

Postby godsgirlbb » November 28th, 2007, 9:36 am

What if all the characters are not used. What if the killer of Ben DeToy is not chosen as a character. Could that happen?
godsgirlbb

Postby 2coolbaby » November 28th, 2007, 11:47 am

This absolutely could not happen as long as you use the Guest List Worksheet to assign characters, as we instruct you to do in the Host Guide. We tell you which characters are required to be assigned. Of course we would include the killer in that list.
Mary Lee
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Murder

Postby godsgirlbb » November 29th, 2007, 11:21 am

If I am the host and someone commits a murder and they tell me, am I exempt from guessing the murderer of that one victim?
godsgirlbb

Certificates

Postby godsgirlbb » December 7th, 2007, 9:34 pm

I need to print out the certificates for the winners, but cannot locate them on the website. Help please. My party is tomorrow, 12/8. Thanks.
godsgirlbb

Postby normakelly » December 16th, 2007, 12:50 pm

2coolbaby wrote:This is all taken care of for you. You do not need to do anything and the 2 people who need to do something have instructions in their background booklet highlighted in yellow with bold italics... just to be sure they see it!

The evidence does point to the killer of both Mr. Scam and Ben DeToy (same person).

OK... just wanting to make absolutely sure. You're saying that I don't need to plan to shut off the lights or bang the wall with Ben DeToy? Last time, with the Four Deuces, I got a signal, so I assumed it would be the same this time.
normakelly

Re: Ben DeToys Murder

Postby 2coolbaby » January 7th, 2009, 9:35 pm

No you don't. If you did, it would be in your Host Guide, in the Step-By-Step Instructions.
Mary Lee
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions