Skip to content

Song for Carrie Crooner

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

Song for Carrie Crooner

Postby jojoflapper2 » September 2nd, 2008, 12:26 am

Hi,

I am holding this as a surprise 30th birthday party for my boyfriend in 2 weeks. I am playing Carrie Crooner and thought it would be perfect if the murder occurred during a slow part in the song or something of that nature. I just think everyone's attention would be on me singing and then bam! a murder. The only problem is that I have no idea what to sing as I am unfamiliar with 20's jazz hits. Can anyone help me with this? I thought I read a post about this at one point and then could no longer find it.

Also, I ordered a box kit for the extra characters and would like to email the character booklets to out-of-towners... how do I do this?

Thanks for your help,
Joanna
jojoflapper2

Re: Song for Carrie Crooner

Postby 2coolbaby » September 2nd, 2008, 10:09 am

I really cannot give advice on this. Twenties music was in reality mostly instrumental and some guys sang, but there were almost no female singers then. You might just try to find a good jazz song for her to sing. It might not be a 1920's song, but most people will not know that.

As far as the extra characters, please reply to your receipt and state this and we will set you up to get the electronic version of them.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions