Skip to content

Four Deuces - Males vs Females

Questions about aspects of any of our games you might not understand or want to know more about.

Four Deuces - Males vs Females

Postby smckenna » August 25th, 2011, 5:00 pm

Hi there, I know there are lots of questions about how many males and females in a game but I can't find any to specifically answer my question :-)
We are a group of teachers (so mostly female) wanting to hold a Four Deuces Murder Mystery for our end of year Christmas Function. We have 41 people attending that will be playing (so will purchase the main kit and 3 extra character packets), only 10 of these are male. Everyone is super excited about it! How would be the best way to work this?
Many thanks!!
smckenna

Re: Four Deuces - Males vs Females

Postby smckenna » August 30th, 2011, 6:51 pm

Me again. I think I have it sorted and we will just assign some of the females to the male roles :D
We will purchase all 4 packs (the full pack and 3 add on character packs). Does this mean I can assign ALL the female roles from the packs (total of 25) and then just make the rest up with the males that are required to get to our total number of participants?? Obviously I will assign all the male AND female roles on the main pack with the main characters. But 15 extra female characters will be used and only 6 extra male characters. Will this work?? I hope I make sense. You advise/help would be appreciated. Thanks heaps.
smckenna

Re: Four Deuces - Males vs Females

Postby 2coolbaby » September 15th, 2011, 12:54 am

At the time you posted this, I was right in the middle of a move and divorce, so the forum suffered. I apologize for that. I still wanted to answer, especially since you party isn't until Christmas.

The way you are handling this is by far the best way to do it. We have had many all female groups play this game. The only way to do so is to have some females play male characters. This is usually not a problem though, as all the male characters are fun ones to play. You girls will have a fun time!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Game Specific Questions