Skip to content

Immortal Murders

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Immortal Murders

Postby AlphaSquirell » September 26th, 2005, 8:54 pm

When will a guest list be available so we can start sorting out characters? (if we can sort out characters before the game comes out, it will help us get the information out sooner, for a party at the end of October)
AlphaSquirell
Murder Mystery Expert
Murder Mystery Expert

Same question

Postby Bryan » September 27th, 2005, 3:28 am

I'm in the same boat - my birthday is on halloween, and we've just finished playing the 4 Deuces. So impressed by the game that we want to play Immortal Murders at the end of october. But it'll take a while to get costumes organised.

A guest list and summary description for each guest as regards age, costume etc would be very helpful, even if the full game is not yet finished.
Bryan

Postby 2coolbaby » September 29th, 2005, 8:44 am

Remember that this takes place at a Costume Ball so your guests will really be free to choose whatever costume they like!

Here is a link to the characters & their short descriptions:

http://www.dinnerandamurder.com/Immortals.htm

Just a note you might want to suggest to some of your guests. In this murder Weres and Vampyr really do NOT like each other. Maybe one of your were characters might want to dress as a hideous vampire as an insult to the Vampyr. Maybe a Vampyr would want to bring a collar with dog tags on it to give to Anubis as an insult. There is just a LOT that could be done here.

In addition the Fae & Mages carry on a silent war.

The Mortal Watchers are just trying to stay alive and find out who is killing them.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby Guest » September 29th, 2005, 5:16 pm

Thanks, that really helps! My friend (who's providing the location for this party) and I are already writing up a "who's who" list.

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions