Skip to content

what if it goes wrong?

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

what if it goes wrong?

Postby 123 » June 16th, 2006, 12:57 am

i was planning on buying the 4 deuces game, and i know not every time things go smoothly and as planned. so i was wondering, when things do go wrong, what they usually are, so i can try to prevent them from happening.

thnx

Postby 2coolbaby » June 16th, 2006, 8:58 am

Actually, I have been selling the 4 Deuces for almost 5 years, and I have yet to have anyone report that anything went wrong. (Knock on wood!)

Just the way our games run, there is no wrong way to play them. There are not party lulls or people just wandering aimlessly. People are constantly doing things. The slowest point is the first 30 minutes when people are starting to get into character, and the initial confrontations happen. That time period plays like a normal party. After dinner, once people have the secrets, there is nothing normal about the party then. People are schemeing, blackmailing, talking to strangers and contantly on the move interacting.

Unless EVERYONE at your party decides to just sit on the sidelines and refuses to talk to anyone, then your party will work!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions