Skip to content

4Deuces - Regular vs Tame

Thinking of purchasing a game, but still have questions? Post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

4Deuces - Regular vs Tame

Postby Rags2Rickius » January 11th, 2014, 2:21 am

Hello

I have been wanting to play a murder mystery game for a long time and found your site and love the spontaneity of the characters

However - before I purchase I am a little nervous about some of my friends I would invite as to the level of content involved

How graphic are the character profiles? Prohibition stuff is fine - but the prostitution stuff may be a little heavy if it's too graphic

Can you compare the rating of the game to a particular movie?

Will there be any "dodgy" acting involved? Such as calling anyone a whore or something like that?

How does game flow compare between tame and regular 4deuces?
Cheers :)
Rags2Rickius

Re: 4Deuces - Regular vs Tame

Postby 2coolbaby » August 14th, 2015, 4:55 pm

I am so sorry I took so long to answer this. I never saw the post for some reason. I hope that you asked these questions of customer service to get an immediate answer. Our forum is more for people to get answers for questions previously asked. Anyway, here are the answers for anyone that is curious:

How graphic are the character profiles? Prohibition stuff is fine - but the prostitution stuff may be a little heavy if it's too graphic

I should start by saying we handle everything in a very tasteful manner. There will never be lewd names or language in our games. We have one character that is the Madam, but she is not a "working" woman, but a business woman who treats her girls very well. One character was a former employee, but this is a well kept secret. There are no actual prostitutes in the game and even if there were, we would never call one names.

Can you compare the rating of the game to a particular movie?

Not a particular movie, but our movie rating would be PG at best. These days probably a G rating! lol

Will there be any "dodgy" acting involved? Such as calling anyone a whore or something like that?

Absolutely not. If anyone does anything like this, they are doing it without any instruction from us!

How does game flow compare between tame and regular 4deuces?

The flow the same. The only difference are a few facts were changed.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Pre-Purchase Questions