Skip to content

importance of extra character set

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

importance of extra character set

Postby lynntabor » September 26th, 2007, 9:56 am

Hello! This will be my 1st party. I've choosen Immortal - because of the easy costum ball setting. I am having it in just a few weeks. I've had a terrific response and I may end up purchasing the additional character box set. Does the additional characters still play an active but maybe not so important role? OR, am I better off not going over 20 guests? I don't want anyone to feel they were assisgned an unimportant character and doesn't get to take part. I'm just now going over the information in the kit. Very overwhelming at first. I'm sure I'll be back with a ton more questions.
lynntabor

Postby 2coolbaby » September 26th, 2007, 1:14 pm

We do our Extra Character Kits in such a way that your guests will not realize they are extras. They have their own quirks and personalities, they know secrets, they get game money and name tags. There is a Guest List (of the extra characters) that is inserted into everyone's character booklet. There is nothing that makes them stand out from the other characters. We have had parties where extra characters were thought to be the murderer and they have been voted as Best Performer and made Wealthiest Player. Like every character, it all depends on how a guest plays that character, but none will stand out as "extras".
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information