Skip to content

The Murderer role

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

The Murderer role

Postby Paul » October 14th, 2008, 9:03 am

As a first time player in an upcoming mystery dinner I could use whatever additional tips anyone may have on my participation (other than what is listed on the home page). Not only is this my 1st mystery dinner, I am also deemed the 'murderer'. I can provide the character highlights if that will help but I just need to know what to say, what not to say, what to expect and what not to expect.

Thanks in advance for whatever tips, suggestions offered.
Paul

Re: The Murderer role

Postby 2coolbaby » October 20th, 2008, 5:49 pm

The beauty of our games, fall in your ability to play your chracter however you want to. Everyone is going to take their character in different directions, each person will handle their information and secrets in different ways. The best I can tell you is to follow your instinct. Use the information you have. As the murderer, my best advice is to lie, lie, lie.... and did I say lie?!!!

About 90% of people are first timers. You will find it to be very easy. Just follow your instincts. Try to put yourself in the shoes of your character. Become that character, or make that character your own. Everything else after that will come easy.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information