Skip to content

T-Shirt Graphic for prize!

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

T-Shirt Graphic for prize!

Postby 2coolbaby » March 4th, 2005, 3:51 pm

We provide free to our customers a t-shirt transfer graphic to give as a prize to those that solve the murder. If you are printing these before the game we suggest using XL Tees as these work for the majority of people. The graphic you will download is already in mirror format for correct printing. Just open in a graphics program and print onto t-shirt transfer paper. Be sure to use the highest print setting to avoid streaking.

You can get this graphic here:

http://www.dinnerandamurder.com/tshirt.pdf

1. Click the link above to be taken to the t-shirt graphic. Actual graphic is not as large as it appears in your browser.

2. Place your cursor on the picture then click your right mouse button.

3. Select "Save Picture As" and place on your hard drive as a file.
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: T-Shirt Graphic for prize!

Postby Ebony McClure » September 19th, 2020, 3:20 am

The dinner and murder mystery games have been asking for the graphic designing of giveaway prizes on their forum. Any member who knows about the graphic of t-shirt professional cv services should message admin on his inbox hurry up.
Ebony McClure

Buy instagram followers uk

Postby followersuk » October 8th, 2020, 2:23 am

A forum is a place, situation, or group in which people exchange ideas and discuss issues. Members of the council agreed that was an important forum for discussion. by buy instagram followers uk
followersuk

Postby epicfollowers » October 8th, 2020, 4:11 am

Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games | 7 followers on LinkedIn | We produce interactive murder mystery games for people to host their own fun murder mystery ...by https://epicfollowers.ca/
epicfollowers

Postby Siennadavid » October 9th, 2020, 4:55 am

I'm bit late on this forum? Let me confirm can we still participate in this contest? I want to win this and I can wear this as my Halloween costumes.
Siennadavid

Postby followersitaly » October 13th, 2020, 7:02 am

... to express graphics and messages with a free imagination, using T-shirts as the ... ・A special awards ceremony for the winners at the Museum Store in The ...
buy instagram followers cheap
followersitaly

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information