Skip to content

Murder at the Paradise Club

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Murder at the Paradise Club

Postby Olivia3788 » April 26th, 2005, 10:03 pm

Hi there! Sorry to be annoying, but I'm really eager to know when you'll be done with this game. I was hoping to throw a pool party/muder mystery summer-themed party sometime in May. Any chance you'll be finished in time?
Olivia3788

Postby 2coolbaby » April 28th, 2005, 11:23 am

I cannot guarantee a specific release date, due to what is involved in writing. Sometimes everything pours out and comes together quickly, then sometimes I will get stuck for days on how to handle a situation, before the solution comes to me. I will be working long hours on it, but I cannot state a specifc release date. I wish I could be more specific.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby Guest » May 12th, 2005, 12:59 pm

I am looking forward to this one too! I am even thinking of trying my hand and writing some. I am a professional writer of sorts and a roleplayer so it seems like a natural fit for me. I do know you can't push writing sometimes. :)

We are doing the Four Deuces in about a week and my friends are so excited. Watching them prepare has been a huge part of the fun. It has made me realize how all these moms, dads, college professors, engineers, lawyers and whatever really NEED to just have fun sometimes and laugh! The folks who couldn't make it are already bugging me to do another one and I think I will in the fall. I like yours better than the ones with the cards or reading around the table.

Unfortunately, the games with couples don't work for us as we have single friends and usually more women than men. But the others will probably end up at my house before long. :)

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information