Skip to content

New Games?

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

New Games?

Postby uberpea1234 » January 18th, 2010, 2:34 am

Hey!

I had a lot of fun playing your Murder at the Four Deuces game, it was a big success!
Do you think there will be any more new themed games coming out? I liked the 4 Deuces, because it was a little more adult and mature, with the brothel and the affairs and what not. I was thinking about doing the sequel to this one, but I thought, "why not change it up a bit?" The immortal murders one didn't catch my attention so well, and my guests agreed that we wanted a little more mature games, then so to say, "Death By Chocolate." I've heard some things about "Murder in Paradise," or something?

Thanks!
uberpea1234

Re: New Games?

Postby Nancymcc » January 22nd, 2010, 8:12 pm

I'd love to know if you are working on any new games! :D
Nancymcc

Re: New Games?

Postby 2coolbaby » February 2nd, 2010, 10:48 pm

I actually started back up writing the last couple weeks. Last January (2009) I broke my shoulder, which is only now letting me get just about full use back! In May my 9 yr old son developed Type 1 diabetes and that was very time intensive for us. He got on the insulin pump last month, so i have a lot more free time now. I finally feel like I can get back to writing.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information