Skip to content

Surprise Party

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Surprise Party

Postby kazmere1 » January 26th, 2012, 4:14 pm

Hi there. I am hosting the Immortal Murders as a surprise party for my brother. I am trying to figure out a way (if at all possible) to make this a big surprise for him. Of course the problem is that he needs to be able to get a costume ahead of time and know his character information.
Anyone ever done a surprise party like this before? Any suggestions as to how to pull it off? Thanks!
kazmere1

Re: Surprise Party

Postby 2coolbaby » January 27th, 2012, 9:57 pm

You can try and I have had people pull them off. There are a few problems you have to make sure you deal with.

1. You have got to swear your guests to secrecy under penalty of death. You can tell them if they tell, they can count on dying quickly at the party! :lol:

2. You or someone close to him will just have to put together a costume for him and give to him when he arrives.

3. See #1. Your guests are the biggest issue. Hard to keep secrets like that with the advent of texting, facebook, email etc... Just make sure no one posts it on Facebook, if he is their friend on it.

Other than this, I think every thing will be fine!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information