Skip to content

Any New Games Coming?

If you have a question that isn't related to any other topic, feel free to post it here!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Any New Games Coming?

Postby lanalehr » February 22nd, 2012, 5:51 pm

Hi there,

I love your games and have thrown a few of them. I have a couple of questions:
First, is there a non-tame version of the Four Deuces #2? Our group loved Murder at the Four Deuces, but they are not the 'Tame' type. They loved the twists and intrigue and prostitutes and liquor. 8)
Secondly, do you have more games coming out? I would love to see another one to offer up. I noticed that there hasn't been a new one in quite a while. Do you write them yourselves, or do you hire writers?

Thanks! Great work!
lanalehr

Re: Any New Games Coming?

Postby 2coolbaby » March 6th, 2012, 9:36 pm

As far as Four Deuces 2, it does not lose anything for being Tame. I cannot say that about a couple of our games, but it is true in this case. What it does is pick up "after" the affairs and destruction. There is still booze, which is why it is Tame and not Clean. The affairs happened before and there is a lot of intrigue with couples that have divorced over the affairs and may now be with the person they were married to. We don't call it mature, as it would be up to the people playing the characters to exploit this part of the game. If they played the Tame version of 1, then they are not aware of affairs, just that people have remarried others, but those that played the Mature version of 1, do have that back story. This is how we were able to get away with a Tame rating. There is a LOT of stuff going on in 2. Turf wars, booze biz takeovers and much more. You will enjoy this one almost as much as the first. Hard to match the first, as that is probably the best game ever written!

I am working right now on Murder in Paradise and I am trying to get it out by May at the latest. I do write these myself and I went through a LOT of personal and health issues that I am just starting to come back from. Still not 100%, but I am writing again!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Miscellaneous Questions and Information