Skip to content

Murder at the Four Deuces for a Sweet 16

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Teen Rated Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Murder at the Four Deuces for a Sweet 16

Postby lyssaberry » June 18th, 2009, 10:56 pm

Hello,
We just hosted Murder at the Four Dueces (tame) for our daughters Sweet 16.
I was nervous in the beginning becasue she wanted to participate in the game and did not read any of the character backgrounds, confidiential information or instructions so I was in charge of everything.

We held the party in a banquet room of a restaurant that came complete with dark paneling and red pleather booths. Upon arrival the guests received gift bags with their character name tags, candy cigs, chocolate cigars, squirt guns, note pads, feather pens, decks of cards, hand held magnifying glasses, and money. We had a roulette and black jack table. For food we had pizza and finger food. The big splurge for the party was plastic champange flutes and mini Martenillis w/custom Four Dueces Grand Opening labels on them. We had a friend take pictures as the kids arrived and printed them there so we could put them on display.

I was surprised how the guest showed up complete in costume and in character. The game was very organized even though we had a few glitches. We had a last minute cancellation, a rescheduled volleyball tournament so a few guests were late, a friend who wanted to bring someone with her so we had to assign a last mintue character. Everything still ran so smoothly!! :D

The kids loved the scavendger hunt. This really gave them something else to do and made them think. There were 3 additional murders and I was so proud when I caught some flapper girls going thru gift bags looking for extra money. They got really into scheming and bribing information from other people.

Lastly, we ordered some gangster posters to make a back drop for photos. Then we gave those posters as gifts for winners of best performer (we had a boy and girl) best actor & actress and wealthiest. We had mini trophys for all of our super slueths.

The kids are still talking about the party and begging for another one. Thank you so much for an amazing nite. :D
Attachments
lyssa.115.jpg
Grand Opening featuring Carrie Crooner
lyssa.94.jpg
Too many pictues to pick from
lyssa.57.jpg
Another Murder
lyssa.68.jpg
Roulette
lyssa.54.jpg
Guests
lyssa.128.jpg
The Murder
lyssa2.jpg
Birthday Girl
lyssa.14.jpg
Drinks
lyssa.12.jpg
Birthday Cake
lyssaberry

Re: Murder at the Four Deuces for a Sweet 16

Postby markcooper » March 7th, 2021, 2:15 am

aHi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. 먹튀검증
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 15th, 2021, 5:46 am

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. 먹튀검증
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 16th, 2021, 9:26 am

We are providing an Opportunity to make handsome amount of money by reselling our social media services on your own social media marketing or by selling them on Various Marketplace. smm panel
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 17th, 2021, 6:45 am

Recruitly is a cloud based Recruitment CRM and ATS system built to streamline agency recruitment processes and help businesses grow as a result. All the tools you need to run your recruitment business in one place. Visit our website to get more information. Thank You. Recruiting agency software
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 18th, 2021, 7:28 am

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. 꽁머니
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 28th, 2021, 2:54 am

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. The Float Life
markcooper

Postby followersuk » March 31st, 2021, 4:55 pm

Murder at the Four Deuces Tame Rated Murder Mystery Party Game. For 10-20 Guests - Up to 40 with our Extra Character Packets! ... Murder At The Four Deuces is a rip roaring 1920s gangster murder mystery game with lots of bribery, scheming and back stabbing to be had. BY Followers Australia :twisted:
followersuk

Postby markcooper » April 4th, 2021, 5:48 am

Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. Onewheel Accessories
markcooper

Postby markcooper » April 8th, 2021, 7:07 am

I think this is definitely an amazing project here. So much good will be coming from this project. The ideas and the work behind this will pay off so much. Managed IT Support near me Beverlywoods Los Angeles
markcooper

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces TAME